"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 5 September 2009

Tui & Art

So I played last night with crochet as art, I think I have a way to go before I share :-)


It's the arts and crafts market tomorrow at the Bethlehem Town Centre, and if the weather is like it is this morning it should be quite busy.


I've acquired a bit of board, and I'm off down town to buy some black material to cover it in so I can hang my crocheted necklaces and bracelets on it to make them look fab! And after some recent buying activity in the necklace area I decided to make a couple of new ones last night to keep the inventory up. I'll try and get them in the shop later on today.


Just came back from a lovely walk down the lane, the Kowhai's are all blossoming and the Tui's love to drink the nectar.
They're a bit shy, I did manage to get a bit of a pic though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)