"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Thursday 10 September 2009

It's a hooker!

hahaha, sorry, I couldn't resist :-)




Here is RedBerryCrochet

http://www.redberrycrochet.etsy.com/
she is an etsyhooker. I've picked the following items from her shop for these reasons: the duster because OMG who knew you could do such things wih crochet!


And the cat toys because the cat looks like our Ginger :-)

Ahhh to look into the thoughts of buyers to see why they might like our stuff :-)

RedBerry also has la great pattern for some twine baskets which I'd love to make, I've bought twine with the thought to crochet something wonderful.

I just need to know how to read patterns!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my shop! And B.C. (my cat) thanks you too =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)