"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Spring Time means Audrey Time

Audrey Hepburn is, in my opinion, the most gorgeous and sophisticated woman ever. My favourite of her movies is Roman Holiday. I dreamt of driving around Rome on a Vespa for many many years before I actually bought one.


She's just like this one and she is of course called Audrey. As a totally fair weather rider Audrey gets put away under cover for the Winter, and now with the warmer weather on it's way it means that Audrey gets to go for her service this weekend and it's time for rides to the beach!



Hence my favourite purchase from etsy recently is this pendant from www.LaughingVixenLounge.etsy.com

5 comments:

  1. I also love Audry Hepburn, and think she is lovely. I am jelous of your vespa, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! she is great!
    I wanted to drop by and thank you for your sweet comments about my artwork!
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a vespa!! I am green with envy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that Vespa is so cute!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)