"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 26 October 2009

Kooky Kiwis and a Guest

I've been a guest blogger this weekend here http://www.blueberryjunkie.com/2009/10/guest-blogger-sundays-jacberkitsch.html. I really enjoy reading blueberryjunkie's blog, she makes very cool kids stuff, I especially enjoyed her how to make a sock puppet post :-)

I posted the last Kiwi on my Facebook page and got so much great feedback that I decided to make a couple more and put them in the etsy shop in my new Kiwiana section along with the Pukeko. Lets see how popular they are :-)
This one is called Bert :-)

1 comment:

  1. Gill, thanks for the thumbs up. It was a pleasure having you as a guest blogger.

    Bert is cute :-)

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)