"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Friday 9 October 2009

I think that I'm in love.

I finished the doll I was making and introduced Emelda to the world through my Etsy shop.
She's so cute! She is very different to other things I've made so far, and I love her. In fact so much so I've started on a sister for her and I'm thinking of doing a range of them, and making them fairies and princesses. And maybe some boys, though I'm unsure how to go about making their bums/shorts.
Also my friend who was being the Super Hero won the radio competition - hurray!

The rest of today's blog all about another fellow Etsy Hookers team mate.

Here is
www.thecrochetloft.etsy.com

I've picked a pair of her fingerless gloves that I've admired on her blog www.thecrochetloft.blogspot.com

They remind me of icrecream.

And a very unique scarf that has a pussy cat on it.
Although after the other night when our two woke me up at 3.00am crashing about I shouldn't be finding cats cute lol!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting, which is greatly appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great blog. I am following you now...thanks for following me. I wanted to let you know what "Snickerdoodles" are. :o) They are basically a type of sugar cookie that has cream of tarter in them. The dough is rolled into balls and then rolled in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. They bake until just done (very light) and they are out of this world. Great with tea or coffee. If you ever want the recipe let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emelda is so cute! Great job on her. I bet the fairies and princesses will be adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :-) I enjoyed making her a lot!
    And I'm going to try Snickerdoodles tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)