"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Friday, 9 October 2009

I think that I'm in love.

I finished the doll I was making and introduced Emelda to the world through my Etsy shop.
She's so cute! She is very different to other things I've made so far, and I love her. In fact so much so I've started on a sister for her and I'm thinking of doing a range of them, and making them fairies and princesses. And maybe some boys, though I'm unsure how to go about making their bums/shorts.
Also my friend who was being the Super Hero won the radio competition - hurray!

The rest of today's blog all about another fellow Etsy Hookers team mate.

Here is
www.thecrochetloft.etsy.com

I've picked a pair of her fingerless gloves that I've admired on her blog www.thecrochetloft.blogspot.com

They remind me of icrecream.

And a very unique scarf that has a pussy cat on it.
Although after the other night when our two woke me up at 3.00am crashing about I shouldn't be finding cats cute lol!