"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 5 October 2009

Rainy Monday

I don’t think it’s stopped raining all day today, we’ve had to get the heater out again and there’s been snow in the middle of the North Island. Hmmm, perhaps I was a little presumptuous saying spring had sprung.
After seeing the pictures from Samoa and Thailand it’d be incredibly selfish to whinge about anything, never mind a bit of rain, so we’ll be thankful to the rain for keeping the garden growing.

My friend is trying to win a local radio competition. This has involved him dressing up like a Super Hero and running around town doing challenges. He’s had to wear his cape for the past 2 weeks. He’s one of those people that really throws himself into things. This is him in his full regalia at the main beach as a lifeguard J If you feel like seeing more he’s on
www.morefm.co.nz and select Tauranga as a region.

The etsyhookers team have a challenge on at the moment to be creative in an eco way or a recycle way. I really want to come up with something truly amazing but as is always the way when I try hard to be creative my mind becomes blank! This has also had the side-effect of interrupting my normal creative flow so I’m kind of wallowing in a creative mud bath. My only plan to get it going again is to grab a ball of yarn, a hook and see what happens. Fingers Crossed! In the meantime, here are some fabulous creations from a fellow etsyhooker http://www.TheCrochetQueenn.Etsy.com, Excellent items for that snow today!

And a purse to match, perhaps :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)