"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 3 October 2009

Phew! What a week!

Earlier on in the week I found out one of my loo roll dolls was in a storque article on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/storque/etc/keep-it-weird-excretions-and-secretions-5354/

Perhaps not exactly the classy association that the girls would like lol! Publicity is all good and my views flew up for the week. Thanks etsy!

Also one of my ribbon necklaces has been chosen for a treasury by www.thegoblet.etsy.com very cool! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=70399

Andrews dad passed away at the beginning of the week and so the week has been full of funeral organizing, tea making and everything else that goes with that sort of thing. We’ve both been a pretty shattered and exhausted.

The big ball of odds and ends got a bit of a workout as there was some waiting around, here is the progress so far. I think it’s quite effective and slightly funky now I just need to recharge a bit and think what to do next.


And on a happier note spring is definitely here, our irises and fresias look lovely, the clocks have gone forward for daylight savings and our evenings are getting longer.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. Your works look so fun and cheerful. Even though I never met you, I can imagine your personality by looking at your art wrk. Look forward to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)