"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Thursday 29 October 2009

Engaging writers block

I recently read an etsy forum thread that was called something like "you blog? why should I care?". It basically questions the writing style of bloggers, why they do it and how they engage the reader. So I've obviously been over thinking how I put together my blog because I now find myself with writers block.

So today I am going to show you some fab creations by a fellow EtsyHooker http://www.bagsandmorebypam.etsy.com/.
Just before I do, the etsy hookers team have a EtsyHookers Creative Challenge - Reuse, Recycle, Repurpose competition going at the moment and if you fancy having a vote, it's really easy just pop by here: http://etsyhookers.blogspot.com/.
Now back to Pam :-)



I like the name of this bag "Bead me up Scotty" it appeals to my Trekkie side.
The green in the scarf is one of my favourite colours, and the cats collar is something I've never seen crocheted before, very fab :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)