"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 24 July 2010

Yooo-hoooo... Exterminate Sweetie

Be prepared to quiver behind the couch.....


Though I'll bet you're quivering more with mirth than fear :-D

I had to have some help with the eye stalk and the whisk and plunger arms, the crochet kept curling, so I got some assistance from pipecleaners and wrapped them with silver ribbon yarn to make them a bit more sci-fi - apart from the whisk arm I wrapped that in more fluffy stuff :-)

6 comments:

  1. OMG That is just sooo adorable a crocheted Dalek, you are so clever :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The least scary Dalek in the world ... I love the post title! It seems so fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh..sorry to be so in the dark, but what *&%^&* is a Dalek? It looks cute, but ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to laugh when saw this, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raige - It's a Sci-Fi thing. Dr Who is always fighting the Daleks. They're very menacing and scare many a child, the cute bit is what he shouldn't look like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for making me smile this dull and dreary morning! :) I've never seen tough and scary look quite so adorable :)He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)