"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 26 July 2010

Indulge me....

I've opened a new 'not totally crochet' related shop on Zibbet (this is just a Gill shop - I think I'm addicted to craftyness) and a new blog to match it, if you fancy a visit :-)http://broochnbauble.blogspot.com/ and I promise not to cross contaminate too often (I was going to say 'ever again' and changed my mind.... just incase!)



Also if you have a moment I do like this blog because she lets me say random stuff, and also check out her shop
this is not a teamy thing - just that Rebecca seems like a really cool chick and makes very funky gear that I'm crochet jealous of even though she hasn't been exposed to Dr Who

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is cool, best of luck with your new shop, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone who has not been exposed to Doctor Who?!
    O.K., I'm fine now.

    Cool shop announcement at Brooch 'n' Bauble!
    And I'm now following the Brooch 'n' Bauble blog. I like the fact that you've got the definition of 'brooch' and 'bauble' right there near the top. That's neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for taking the time to have a look-see and comment too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Brooches 'n' Baubles are awesome! I have heard of Dr. Who btw.... :)
    Congrats on the new shop - and thank for the mention.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)