"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 18 July 2010

Into the groove

Finally, after months of change I feel like I'm getting back into the groove.

I had had some not very flattering feedback about the pictures of my tea cosy's in my Etsy shop, so I spent some time yesterday having a play...




I've also started to sort my shops out a bit:
Kitsch for your home at Etsy
Everything granny squares & scarfs at Zibbet
And in Felt, I'm thinking accessories.... have yet to figure that one out :-)

I've also joined Ravelry which is a crochet and knit community where I'm hoping to learn more crochet techniques.
My first assignment I signed on for is a 'Dalek a-long' - knit or crochet a Dalek during July. The 4 pages of instructions were doing my head in and were a great help starting the fire yesterday and so I'm winging it.
The story so far.....
I think he might turn out a bit camp with all of this fluff....

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, I am smiling, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The 4 pages of instructions were doing my head in and were a great help starting the fire yesterday and so I'm winging it."


    A fluffy blue crocheted Dalek ... I never thought I'd see that!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)