"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Scarfies

The students in Dunedin are nicknamed Scarfies.
I must be channelling a Scarfie at the moment - all I can think of making are scarves!

I have made the cycling gloves, I just need to do the padding bit (I bought some leather elbow patches to chop up and sew on) and of course the fabulous flowers.... with only 2 weeks to go I really need to get these finished and give them a trial run (which would also encourage me to hop back on the bike for a practice too!)
We had fabulous green cup cakes today for St Patricks Day - very talented people that I work with (wish I'd taken a photo!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cycling gloves, what a great idea, I am sure they will sell like hot cakes. Thanks for your comments on my blog cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)