"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 27 March 2010

F*A*S*H

It’s blog carnival time again with the etsy bloggers team. The topic:

Cabin Fever - What do you do or what are you looking forward to doing to escape the doldrums?

We are heading into Autumn, the air has started to chill a bit, and next weekend daylight savings ends, the clocks go back and the evenings become shorter

At the moment I’m actually really looking forward to the autumn and winter, cold rainy days mean I can stay home and create constantly. For some weird reason I always have a sense of guilt staying inside when the weather is lovely.

I’ve been keeping a note of all of the crafty ideas floating around in my head, and I’ve been collecting bits and pieces to add to an ever growing collection of ‘things to use creatively’.

For the past couple of years we have been to FASH which is held at our local town centre. It’s like a destash, mainly for sewers. And luckily enough it was on today!
These are some of the fab bargains I’ve picked up to add to my colection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)