"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Tonnes of Textiles

And what to do with it?

We seem to amassed an amazing amount of material, lots of it gifted and some collected from the local thrift stores.

Andrew threw together a fab clothes peg apron bag yesterday, incredibly handy and practical

This has encouraged me to embrace my inner sewer and so I've spent the day trying to make friends with the sewing machine.... again.

I think we're coming to a sort of mutual wary respect which is a great leap past the previous feelings of fear and loathing.

And here (drum roll please).......... is the outcome of the day that Gill sewed.



Not quite practical, I'm fairly pleased though, I've called them Rag Bag Monstas and popped them in the Felt shop :-)

1 comment:

  1. These little critters are adorable! They are the right amount of cute mixed with the right amount of scary. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)