"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Friday 29 January 2010

This and That

I’m trying to build up a collection of granny square scarfs for the Felt shop for the kiwi winter since they seemed to be quite a popular item for the northern hemispheres colder days, this means I’ve let my etsy shop sit there having renewals. Which is okay I think for a week or two as etsy is undergoing some kind of change in the way it does the relevancy search, so I thought I could keep an eye on it from afar and see what happens. The Felt shop is ticking along; I’ve just had my 3rd sale there which is really fab!

I’m also wanting to do something creating with variegated yarn as the etsy hookers team are having a challenge and I’d love to take part, so I have the yarn and now I just have to do something with it… I’ve found that I’m crap at creating when I really want to, the whole pressure of it! So I’m trying to relax and forget about it and one day just pick the yarn up and voila – a masterpiece! Fingers crossed :-)


Talking of variegated yarn... Pip the pink fairy was featured here this week:

http://satinstitchery.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunday-shopping-on-handmade-highway.html



Monday is a holiday here this weekend – Fantastic!
We have some plans – perhaps pop to the races on Audrey for an arvo (she’s fixed – hurray!), finish off stripping an old desk and a bike ride of course. Long weekends are brill :-)


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)