"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Friday 15 January 2010

Nico Design an Etsy Blogger

The Etsybloggers featured team member of the month is http://www.etsy.com/shop/nicodesigns

There are heaps of fab totes in the shop, and some very cool pincushions.

Here are a couple of things that jumped out at me that I’d like to share, the first one is a set of pear pincushions, though I think they’d look just lovely on a shelf in a bedroom.




And the other item I picked was a bit strange for me since I’m not really a baby person (I think I’m allergic), they are cot slippers, and I think I’ve probably picked them because I want some too!
Enjoy having a look around Nico Designs , and take a look at her blog here
http://designsbynico.blogspot.com/ she has some great tutorials as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature. I thought I was allergic too until I had my very own little ones--now I cannot imagine life without them.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)