"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 30 November 2009

Spare Time and Some Shopping

When I have some spare time or just want to hang out on the computer I like to do these 3 things in this order:

  1. Read the blogs on my bloglist and add comments - which is like a “Gill waz ‘ere” stamp

  2. Play addictive time consuming games on facebook and try and beat my friends (they are usually those ones with a 1 – 3 minute time limit so I have no idea where an hour goes!!)

  3. Stare in a trance at Time Machine 2 on www.etsy.com

I usually just have time for the first one on the list, however just the other day I skipped down to number 3 (bypassing addictive games) and did a bit of Christmas shopping. Which I can't show you in case any one I bought for is reading..... so here are a couple of other shops that I love

www.JeByJa.etsy.com has this fab mushroom made from an old record which I think is the coolest thing ever (and might have to be my next purchase!)




www.dzfantasy.etsy.com has fab fairies and mermaids (not this fairy head brooch though cos I bought it! I wear to work to brighten up my uniform and have gotten loads of compliments – big-ups to DZFantasy for that one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)