"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 22 November 2009

Creations Galore

Well, we didn't get on the bikes, but we created so much!


Below is a brother to a new addition to the etsy shop, a mouthy mushroom. And above is a fancy dancy sparkly wrap that Andrew thinks looks like the Milky Way


I even approached the sewing maching (dum dum duuummmm) and I didn't even break it - hurray! On Saturday I bought 10 ties from an opportunity shop, unpicked them, sewed them back up and made a skirt. This is my first attempt at sewing a bit of clothing, and I'm almost impressed! I'll pop a picture on during the week. (It's on the line at the moment - I had to wash it to make sure it didn't fall apart!)

I'm tentatively thinking about having a bit of a stall at work one lunchtime. Isn't it funny, I'll go to the markets and sell on line and yet having a table at work scares the beejeezus out of me! Shame I can't have dutch courage at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)