"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 3 March 2012

Freeform & Truffles

One of the ladies I met last week with work told me this recipe for Oreo Truffles.

Very easy to make, they taste fabulous, though they do look a little like bits of, (the boys in the household think cats poo in particular) anyway you can decide....



The instructions:
3 packets of oreos, 250 grams of cream cheese,  bizz it altogether and then blob it on sheets of baking paper, top with melted chocolate and a sprinkle of cocoa.  

March is National Crochet Month in the USA, and the peeps on Ravelry have decided that this year it's going International.  So I've joined the freeform crochet along, we get instructions to add on to the piece each day, this is it at day 3...


3 comments:

  1. The free form crochet piece is sooo intriguing, looking forward to seeing how it develops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those truffles sound pretty good! I'm going to pass that recipe on to my wife ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the truffles look wonderfully easy and yum and the freeform crochet is fascinating. I have always fancied giving "freeform" a go, but haven't yet. I will watch your progress with interest. . .

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)