"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 17 March 2012

Craft and Sewing Show

Had a great morning at the Craft and Sewing Show at Greenlane this morning.

There was lots to see and I also went to a class and got to play with the hot glue gun (always a sucker for a reason to get the hot glue gun out!) 
 
Not sure what her name is yet
  
I also saw a fantastic display of freeform crochet which kind of put mine to shame and gave me inspiration all at the same time, especially since the people who were displayed were fellow team mates doing the freeform crochet-a-long on Ravelry

Talking of which - it's been a big learning week, I've almost mastered a crocheted bullion stitch, done loopy beaded stuff, tried a version of irish crochet, done crochet embroidery and also messed about with different lacy things.  Phew!




3 comments:

  1. Loving your piece :)

    Cute Dollie, What are you going to call her??

    I had to get my glue gun out this week too! But it was 'coz I had to quickly repair some furniture (yep, don't come to my house and sit in the chairs, LOL!!!)

    Have a lovely Sunday, cheers, T.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glue guns rock!
    What an amazingly busy learning week you've had and with great results - well done :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)