"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Its 'That Time'

Been a while.

Crochet has had a bit of a back seat lately as That Time came along.

My spare time is taken up with searching for the elusive hair I can feel sprouting from  my chinny chin chin

My yarn funds taken up with trips to the naturopath who provides me with fabulous 'no drugs' drugs to help contain my HATE towards everyone, including those I love and those I don't know at all.

My crochet sits neglected as I feel listless and ummotivated

My eyes have bags as I don't sleep and toss and turn the night away in hot sweats (yes I know its been summer and everyone else is the same. Mine's different!!!!!)

Its been a while.....

The no drug drugs are doing their thing. life has started to be normal again :-) crochet projects are under way.  Watch this space :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)