"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Back in the Saddle again......

Hurrah!

What's the best way to get creative? 
Join the Freeform Crochet Along for International Crochet Month on Ravelry 

I did this 2 years ago and I had a blast and made this:


Which, whenever I wear it my family cringes and I get loads of compliments (though I have also learnt not to wear it when I want people to actually listen to what I'm talking about - apparently it's distracting :-) )


I was a few days late so had to crochet like mad the last couple of evenings to catch up

Here are my scrumbles* so far:

*Scrumbles is a technical term for freeform which I've chosen to translate to 'blobs of creations put together'



So far I've done 3 stitches I've never done before, including Tunisian Crochet which I'd avoided.
I'm very much looking forward to seeing what it turns out to be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)