"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 26 September 2010

Picnic up the Penninsula

Finally!  A weekend day that's not too windy or rainy :-)
Awhitu Peninsula is a lovely place to spend the day with a picnic

Love those cabbage trees!

Lots of fab Tea Tree Koru's

Where the Manukau harbour meets the Tasman Sea.
Australia is out there somewhere...

There's a kind of arts and crafts exhibition/competition at Pollock next month, I'd like to become inspired enough to enter :-)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! what a place to have a picnic! someday....to visit New Zealand is on my wish list.
    it sounds fun to enter a competition! go for it - and share the inspiration, need some myself to get workin on the several projects in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You live in a beautiful place and what lovely and unusual foliage. "Cabbage Trees" I love it.

    Sometimes it is hard to find motivation for a deadline but I say go for it, wishing you well with the comp. :)

    Have a lovely weekend T. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)