"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 4 September 2010

Messy Afghan & Pretty Flower

I think that this is a Camelia. It's so pretty, the bush is outside the front door and has loads of buds on it :-)



I've done various things with the end bits of all the balls of yarn I've used, including making a couple of very colourful scarves.  The other day I had a message from Grandmother Carolyn on Zibbet telling me about (and showing me) a fab afghan that her grandmother had made from the odds and ends of yarn. It was very beautiful. 
So, erm.... here is the start of my much messier version!

I quite like it though :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a clever way to use up all the odds and ends, love the colours :)

    Yep, that is a camilla, it is so pretty to see as we are winding down our summer flower season here :)

    Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)