"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Friday 26 February 2010

Where in the world?

It’s the Etsy Bloggers Team blog carnival for February

“Of all the places in the world, where would you like to go and why?”

The answer?
Egypt.
To see the Pyramids and the Sphinx.

I can’t stand sand between my toes and yet it would mean going to the desert
I have an enormous fear of boats, and yet I want to cruise down the Nile
This desire goes against all that I would look for in a holiday, and yet it remains
I’ve been wanting to do this for as long as I can remember
Why? I have no idea


Perhaps I was an Egyptian in a previous life
It’s definitely a strange kind of pull, makes for some great day dreaming though

4 comments:

  1. That's one of the places I wonder about visiting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe because it sounds so exotic? You want to explore someplace totally alien to your own experience, get out of your shell. You should go, do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone else posted about Egypt also...maybe you could coordinate a trip together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. customdesigns4ubynan I certainly plan to :-)
    Studio B (UberArt) I found them and have challenged them to a race lol!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)