"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Tuesday 16 February 2010

February'ness

Flying by!

I'm in the beautiful South Island with work for the next few weeks - the weather is lovely and not humid like the north which means I might get some crochet projects done (or at least started :-) )

The etsy blogger of the month of February is TiLT Creations - www.tiltcreations.etsy.com
I have a weakness for shoes and bags and TiLT is all about the bags.
I have to admit to spending a lonnnngggggg time oggling some beautful pieces.
I'm a bit of a spot lover........

Happy day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature. And goodluck on getting some crocheting done :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)