"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Friday 5 February 2010

The Humble T-Shirt

Is not so humble after all....

I was playing on the net recently and discovered Generation T
I’m probably quite slow at catching on to this since even Martha Stewart has recycled a t-shirt into a shopping bag.
If you click on the picture it will take you to the tutorial on how to make one for yourself

Anyway I ordered both of the Generation T books and am busting to make a few grocery shopping bags and I also want to crochet with yarn from old tee shirts too :-)


Googling ‘how to make t-shirt yarn’ brings loads of results, and I particularly liked how straight forward this one was:
Happy Crafting :-)

2 comments:

We love to read your comments :-)