"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 14 December 2009

Hypnotic Treasury

One of the loo roll dolls got itself in a Treasury on Etsy.
I do believe that this is a really good thing

She might be picked for the front page if they decide to do pink stuff, and from what I've read, to be on the Front Page is like winning the lottery!

So I thought I'd share the linky thing should you want to check out other pink stuff, it's there for a day or so http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=99970 and big ups to http://www.etsy.com/shop/FancyFairieGirl who chose her for the treasury.

We had my 'work do' on Friday night. They had a hypnotist and people volunteered to go and be hypnotised and do silly things. I think people making fools of themselves is great (it takes the spotlight off me for a bit!) for some reason though, the being hypnotised and doing it really got to me, the whole mucking with someones head, I have no idea why, just that I didn't find it entertaining. At least I know not to go and pay and see someone hypnotise people now :-)

3 comments:

We love to read your comments :-)