"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 19 December 2009

Felt like Etsy :-)

I found a New Zealand site that has some similarities to Etsy and ArtFire so I'm going to try it out and see how it goes :-)

This is the shop www.JacBer.felt.co.nz I've taken some stuff from the shophandmade shop which wasn't doing well - I'd basically opened it, put some of our stuff in it and left it to itself, and after 4 months we were averaging about 2 views a month which was pretty crappy, so we'll see if we do better here. It's also were I can point New Zealand customers too without having to worry about exchange rates. I just have to wait for the first 5 listings to be approved, so hopefully that will be soon!

We're christening the new Barbecue tonight! We're having posh sausages, chicken drumsticks and vegetable kebabs

Last craft market of the year tomorrow and I'm predicting a total sell out!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new store. I was just visiting your Etsy store and you have some really nice things there but the Green and Cream Crocheted Stars Throw is the one that caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry... about my first comment, made a mistake - I meant to say - "the BBQ sounds like fun"!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)