"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 19 February 2012

Chocolate or Jane Austen?

Could have been Chocolate (Juliette Binoche is very cool and does wear some nice shawls) or it could have been Jane Austen where shawls abound.

Either way I've been keeping busy crocheting my first ever shawls.

I've also decided that I should be a fashionista and I think shawls are where it is at this coming season :-)

Here are the 3 so far.. (I've popped them in the felt shop)







7 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty! I especially like the colours in the top one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brightness of that second one is calling my name! Shawls are a win with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much work! I love these. Very gypsy like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, the top one of course my favourite 'cause of the fab colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gill, these are gorgeous!

    Are these from your new book already??

    I love the designs :)

    Have a lovely Day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T :-)
      Not from the new book yet... I'm still trying to figure out how to read those patterns :-)

      Delete
  6. Love the cloaks...they are so well done and light to cover but yet complete the look that you want to carry.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)