"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Snowmen for Summer

Childhood in the northern hemisphere means that even 25 years after moving south, Christmas still conjures up images of snow scenes.  

I can't share with you the Christmas pressies I'm making for my friends because some of them read this blog and I'd hate to ruin the surprise. So I thought I'd share the amigurumi snowmen I've made for my co-workers.


I'm fairly happy with the result. As usual, no pattern means they are all different, and I was a little miffed when I realised I had to do the sewing bit (I always end up with more holes in my fingers than in whatever I'm sewing!)

I'm pretty impressed with how organised I am this year with Christmas presents. How are you going?