"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 24 July 2011

Poncho and Gloves

This is what I've been up to lately. 
Lots of lovely yarn from Skeinz

I even managed to kind of follow a pattern :-)
 
 
 Gloves made for friends, I've even attempted a kids pair, so we'll see how they fit... 
Laid out like this they look like hearts (awww)

Now I'm in a bit of a crochet stasis, waiting for the next wave of inspiration

3 comments:

  1. awwww, I love how you photo'd the gloves! That chunky stitch is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ... 'kind of follow a pattern' I relate :). And I'm sitting here typing this in my Jacber gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shot :)

    I am always impressed by your level of production, are you sure you do not have little elves that help you (He! He!)

    Nice colours on the new gloves :) T.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)