"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 17 July 2011

A Green Scene

A green scene for a lovely weekend :-)

Fab new boots bought on a trip to Tauranga, 
Beautiful bag bought in Italy as a present from my parents, (a pretty close match)
Spike my dwarf cabbage tree, liking his new home


 A great dew this morning. I hadn't washed my face in dew for a while, it felt great!


New poncho with gorgeous greens is coming along well 

4 comments:

  1. Oh you are having a wonderful green weekend :)

    I really wanted to squeeze thru the comp. screen and grab some of the yummies you had for tea :)

    Sounds like you had a lovely time :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of green, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. groovy boots and purse!
    washing your face in dew? sounds great actually.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)