"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 2 July 2011

High Tea with Crochet

A couple of weekends ago we got poshed up and went to the Langham Hotel in Auckland for High Tea.
It was yum!

At the table next to us one young lady was showing the other how to crochet.  It was all I could do to not dump my friends and go and sit with them! I held back until the end and then we had a quick chat about the fab stuff you could make :-)



This is my favourite thing I've made this week: 

 
I was going to tell you about the new thing I'm making however I have a tendency not to finish everything I start and I'm not really sure if it'll work at this stage so I won't tell too much.

5 comments:

  1. I love those fingerless gloves and the color is one of my favorites... High tea sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cakes and cool gloves, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gloves! I have been working on some myself...but your colors are gorgeous!
    Oh, and just seeing that picture of sweets just put 5 pounds on me! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pastries look delicious, and cute gloves!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)