"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Arts & Mittens

The Auckland Arts Festival is on at the moment.  We took ourselves off to the big smoke for the weekend to sit in plastic ponchos in the rain and be entertained by the Vietnamese Water Puppets.  It was very magical.


And my crochet addiction has recently turned to fingerless mittens, there are so many ways to create them, frills, ribs, stripes and lacy. And that's just this week!


The fact that a lovely person bought a pair I gave to FeltAid just increased my commitment to make more!


4 comments:

  1. Hi ya. I'm a new follower of your blog from the Etsy Blog Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on EBT, and thought I'd stop by and say HI! I scrolled through your blog, and it look like a fun place to come hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving them Gill - cool and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the new fingerless mittens! Perfect for the cold days to come, I can imagine it would be easier to type and work in them too, might have to replace my trusty fingerless gloves!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)