"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 21 March 2011

Lazy & Busy?

Is it possible to be lazy and busy at the same time?
I think so.
I haven't done any blogging, updating shops or keeping up on-line properly for a couple of weeks. And yet the crochet hook has been as busy as it usually is :-)

Coupla things I've worked on lately...


In other news... I've gotten hold of some sock yarn which is pretty thin compared to what I usually use, so it's taken a bit of getting used too.  And the lovely ladies who run Devonport Market have said I can have a spot in April, which I'm quite excited about!
Also keep a look out for the ultimate Gothic Loo Roll Cover Doll which I'm making for the same Ravelry team I made George the Dalek for. Fab fun!

2 comments:

  1. I tend to be the same way. I shift focus between computer and yarn. I am trying to bring a balance to it but not there yet. Your work is lovely. Those slippers look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just lazy over the past 2 weeks. I find it is feast or famine with me. :) one week, do alot and stay very busy, next, nothing, or sometimes several weeks on one or the other.
    Love the colors you used in the gloves. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)