"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 1 April 2013

Granny Cardi

I've become inspired and addicted to the Inside Crochet magazine since I came across a copy at the Pukekohe PaperPlus & PostShop.  I gifted myself a subscription and ever since I've been almost running to check the mailbox when I get home.  Not that I'm actually expecting another issue just yet, you just never know though....


I saw a cardi in the December issue that I felt like I needed to give a try.  As usual I got mad with trying to understand the (very) basic pattern, and pulled the whole thing out, and then this Easter weekend I thought I'd give it another go:




Granny square stitches around the yoke



Obviously quite impressed with myself now I've done 2 cardi's I'm thinking a jersey next, or maybe a frock, or a coat, or..... well actually it's another blanket since I've had a request :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've really taken to this, you're a natural! I am positive there would be a giant hole here and there had I made it! It's really pretty, I think you're onto something! I still love that green one... :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)