"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 7 April 2013

Catching Up & Child Allergy....

I was trying to catch up with my blog reading this morning and found out that Google Reader is going somewhere so I needed to read my blogs another way.  Luckily others are more 'on to it' than me and have discovered Bloglovin is a good way to go. So I've been and organised myself over there this morning.  If you fancy you can 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin by clicking on that link.

I've been getting prepared to help out with Buddhas birthday celebrations next weekend.  (last year it upset my child allergies). This year I wanted to do something that didn't need too much 'pre-work', and maybe something that meant the children didn't need to hang around at our stall for so long.  So yesterday, with the help of You Tube I taught myself how to finger knit and made this scarf/cowl thing.


Next step in the preparations is to teach my sister since she's my helper for the day and make sure we can show others.  I know that it a nice thing to do,  the child allergy however, is making me a bit anxious....

I'll let you know how it goes :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am totally confused by the whole Blog reader thingy, I added everyone I folow to Bloglovin but I have no clue what I am doing,
    LOL :)

    Your finger knitting turned out great, I hope it all works out well at the event :)

    Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally find they are more attracted to you the more you ignore them - maybe try being over the top attentive and they'll avoid you :) LOVE the fingerknitting!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)