"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Friday 18 May 2012

Fab Find!

Pukekohe Salvation Army Shop - only five buckaroos for this fabulous retro bible of stuff to do with yarn!

I like this page in particular because the explanation of how to work it says (and I quote): "can be worked neatly over a large tongue depressor or ruler"  Like we all have tongue depressors at our disposal! 
 


I love this book in a way that words can't describe :-D

4 comments:

  1. Oh how totally awesome! Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen one but if they're as big as a ruler - good grief!! What a great find :) (the book not a tongue depressor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks like tons of valuable info. :)

    I LOVE finding great bargains like that, now you need a sale on tongue depressors. (He! He!)

    Hope your weekend, was fun, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my readers digest too, fabulous book, isn't it? I think mine was more than $5 and I bought it years ago, but I was very excited when I found it :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)