"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday, 30 January 2012

WIPs Whipped

I started this mosaic table before Christmas, it's an old dining table which we chopped the legs down.  Only after we'd chopped a couple of the legs did we realise they were Rimu (oops!).  


The mosaic is called 'Not' mainly because when I put the tiles on as complete tiles the men in the house thought it looked like a public loo, so I smashed the tiles so it's 'not' a public loo, and also of course because it's 'not' a pattern :-)


A GrannyGhan - finally completed this granny afghan (which I've popped into the Felt shop).  It's only taken me 7 months!
 
Man it feels great to have some finishes.