"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Felt like a bit of Kitsch

At the beginning of the week I read a fab tutorial on how to do macrame, (thanks Mel) so that has set me up for a kitschy week.  I'm about to attempt a granny square loo roll cover doll.
In the meantime this is a collection of Kitsch I found when I did a search on Felt.  We just need a couple of pink flamingo garden ornaments to really round it off  :-)



Nanas vintage peggy square cushion
$48.00

2 comments:

  1. Kitsch is wonderful isn't it - can make you roll your eyes and smile simultaneously!! Great selections :) (P.S. thanks for mentioning my tut, I'm glad you liked it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting my granny cushion on your blog. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)