"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 19 June 2011

Is there such a thing as too many WIPs?

I love crocheting, and I'd do it all day and night if I could
I love selling my creations, it makes me feel fab that someone would want something I made (and now with a sale every couple of weeks its becoming what I call fairly successful!)
And now I have to balance the fact I love to make things to sell, against my new addiction of yarn bombing.  
I used to have three to four wip's (works in progress) I now have so many I can hardly keep up.  I have a one in my work laptop bag, one in my handbag, one in my car, two in the lounge, one by the bed, as well as the usual ones that live with the stash.

I think it might be getting out of control...


Something I finished... (yes something else has already taken it's place)
What do you think? Is there such a thing as too many works in progress?

2 comments:

  1. Love your new finished mitten :)

    If only you could see my work room and my art space (He! He!)

    I definitely have too many things on the go and when I have to dig them out, it is time to reorganise and reprioritise! I am not good at the last one at all :)

    Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, I can't have more than 4 things on the go or I lose it... well not really lose it but certainly don't feel like I'm getting anywhere fast, and I'm torn between which thing to finish and end up doing none of them! I've got 3 WIPs at the moment all progressing pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)