"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Specs & Stash

Too much time in front of the computer I think. 
Yep it's getting to that age when the specs are needed (hahaha not really, I've supposed to have worn them for quite a few years now and just ignored them!)
I wore them driving home tonight - and now I know why Andrew tells me off for travelling so close to the car in front!

I will be able to admire my new stash better though :-)


Oh the plans I have for this lovely selection of lambs wool and other wool!  My nephew helped me to wind the skeins in to balls at the weekend - I haven't been able to get Andrew to do that for ages, he's so over it :-)

(oh - And I have an idea for a George spin off, I'll let you know how it goes :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)