"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 15 November 2010

Inspiration

It's about time I got into my etsy bloggers team routine again.  I missed last month because of the laptop being stolen, and now with the new one there is no excuse!

The theme:
What item are you working on?? What is your inspiration for this piece??

Well I'm working on lots of stuff as usual, however my 'thing' at the moment is felting.  I'm really enjoying making things and popping them in the washing machine with an old towel and seeing how it comes out the other side.  I've had a couple of bombs, and a couple of dead cool things :-)



My inspiration comes from loads of places on the interweb, though mostly from the pictures of the fabulous and creative people on ravelry, Drops Design and interweavecrochet

2 comments:

We love to read your comments :-)