"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Saturday 21 August 2010

Sheep & Yarn

Our neighbours visited for lunch today
Awww they're so cute!

The EtsyHookers team is having a challenge, the last one I participated in was the inspiration behind the camouflage toilet roll cover doll. This challenge has an exercise theme. Remembering it gets to be listed in the JacBerKitsch shop I need to keep it kitsch.... the yarn I have to play with is brown, yellow and a kind of gold lame... (I'm giggling manically about the gold lame type yarn!)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what it will look like, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable neighbours you have :)

    Have a lovely Weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)