"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Friday 13 August 2010

Books and Movies in a Carnival

Howdy Doody - It's a blog carnival time
the subjects:

1. It's back to school time...How are you preparing to get the kids or yourself back to school?
2. What was your favorite BOOK, MOVIE or GETAWAY SPOT over the summer?...


1 = no kids = no school, me working (also = no school)
2 = no summer!


So anywaysup reading and watching watching movies are 2 of my fav things to do along with crocheting.... and luckily you can do this in winter too :-)

We've loved watching the MidSummer Murders on DVD on a Sunday afternoon when it's pouring down outside and the fire is blazing (we get these in box sets from the library for a couple of dollars for the week) fabulous murder mysteries from the British countryside. And of course anything with Audrey in it is brill!

I love most books - and this winter I've discovered audio books and I've been listening to anything by James Patterson on the way to and from work (40 mins each way means a book in a week and a bit) again, thanks local Pukekohe Library :-)


My fav author also had a new book out which I love and tried to eeeeeeeek out and then I got all excited and finished it dead quick :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just watched the Fifth element yet again, good value that one. I love Audrey Hepburn, she is so smooth. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)