5 weeks ago I decided that I needed a change, so I resigned from my job and threw myself at the mercy of the Universe.
Andrew has been great, encouraging me to do what makes me the happiest….
Of course my ideal would be to create constantly, however it has yet to pay for the lifestyle we're accustomed too!
Lucky enough the Universe was watching my back and I now have a fab new job, which I start in 2 weeks.
The new job means a move north closer to Auckland.
So far we've discovered that country cottages in spitting distance of the city seem to be a little lacking in their availability, crazy days :-)
Our blog has been honoured with 2 awards lately, which is so cool!
So'll spread them out a bit :-)
We were honoured to receive the Sunshine award recently from http://theartofzencrochet.blogspot.com/ and http://raigecreations.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules of this award...
1. Place the logo within your blog or post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within the post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Here are 12 blogs that I love to read that bring the sunshine in :-)
And Tzipi is on her way here from France as I type!
Watch this space :-)
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (36)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ▼ April (7)