"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Where did JacBerCreations go?

Well, it didn't really say anything did it?
It's the New Year so what better time to have a change and become re-invigorated? 


I'm also mixing it up and not just crocheting. Yesterday we went to Bunnings and shopped for wood and nails. Very cool!  Today I am making a loom and am going to try weaving, I'm also going to do piece of nail/string art.  Once I've figured out how to make what I want I'll share the stages.


Yesterday I was trying to come up with my Cup of Tea and a Yarn picture.   This was the best bit...... 

I drew my design on the material with a pen and made a mistake. Once I'd finished my sewing I used nail polish remover to try and get the pen off.  Got some of it on the rest of the yarn. It bled..... A lesson learned...  I quite like the 'Cup of Tea' part though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments :-)