"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Sunday 9 December 2012

Amigurumi Christmas Trees

Last year I made the team I work with little amigurumi snowmen.
This year I've made them each a little Christmas Tree with crocheted tinsel and some beads for baubles.


A few months ago I had quite a giggle from this Readers Digest book from the 70's that said to use a tongue depressor to make a lacy crochet stitch well, you'll never guess what I found at my local craft store.......


Guess what I'm going to be trying out this week :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your trees Gillian - they are fabulous!!! Your lucky lucky co-workers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, you clever girl, they will love them I'm sure :) T.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)