"Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all" Douglas Adams

Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Monday Afternoon Tea

The places were set with Royal Dalton, Colclough and Royal Albert cups, saucers & tea plates
Fancy plates were piled high with sandwiches filled with cucumber, egg with cress and smoked salmon with cream cheese. 
Cake stands showed off freshly baked scones, pistachio macaroons, potato cakes, devilish chocolate cake and mini spinach & parmesan muffins. 
Bunting was hung, and the tea was poured.....




5 comments:

  1. looks great! wish I was there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - who did all the baking?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a joint effort between myself and my sister :-)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a mighty fine high tea to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hang on a min. you forgot to invite me, LOL!!! :)

    It looks so yummy, hope you guys had a wonderful time :)

    I LOVE tea parties but I know how much work they can be sometimes I did one for 30 once, what was I thinking, crazy!!

    So, now I go the the local tearoom when I feel the need and even my sons will comes with me, I have raised them to be true Brits (He! He!)

    Have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments :-)